Who is eligible for Courtesy Coverage?
Last updated: April 25, 2022
To be eligible for Courtesy Coverage, you need to meet these requirements:
- In the last 35 days, you need to have received one or more qualifying direct deposits with a cumulative amount of at least $200.
- Deposits can come from an employer, payroll provider, or government benefits payer and must deposit into your Spending Account as an automated clearing house (ACH) transfer.
Deposits from following sources do not qualify:
- ACH transfers from linked external banks
- Spruce account to Spruce account transfers
- Verification or trial deposits from financial institutions
- Mobile check deposits
- Cash loads or deposits
- Tax refunds
To keep using Courtesy Coverage after that, you need cumulative direct deposits of at least $200 every 35 days.
Was this answer helpful?
Do you still have a question? Give us a call at 1-855-977-7823 or sign in to your account to chat.