14.1 “Affiliates” includes any entities that directly or indirectly control, are controlled by, or are under common control with HRB Digital LLC, including but not limited to Emerald Financial Services, LLC.
14.2 “Device” means any electronic device or other equipment from which you use the Financial Technology Services or otherwise access your Spruce Electronic Account.
14.3 “Financial Technology Services” means the services listed and described in Section 6, and any other product or service offered or delivered by us or our Affiliates that you select, pay for, or use.
14.4 “Pathward” means Pathward, National Association, a federally chartered bank, Member FDIC, its successors, affiliates, assigns and service providers, as applicable.
14.5 “Minimum Age” means the minimum legally required age to use the Financial Technology Services, and is generally 18 years of age, but could be 19 if you reside in Alabama or Nebraska, and 21 if you reside in Puerto Rico.
14.6 “Prohibited Use” includes any of the following activities when using the Financial Technology Services:
(1) re-distribute, sell, rent, loan, or otherwise transfer the Financial Technology Services or any rights or benefits in the Financial Technology Services to any other person or entity;
(2) share your username or password with any third party;
(3) use the Financial Technology Services in any unintended manner;
(4) use the Financial Technology Services for the benefit of any third parties;
(5) make the Financial Technology Services available on a file-sharing service, application service provider, outsourcing basis, or service bureau basis;
(6) use the Financial Technology Services to provide services for third parties, including but not limited to tax-related advice or consulting services, and preparation of any documents using the Financial Technology Services for a third party;
(7) duplicate the Financial Technology Services by any means;
(8) remove any proprietary notice, labels, or marks on the Financial Technology Services, documentation, advice related to the Financial Technology Services, or any work product generated from your use of the Financial Technology Services;
(9) derive or attempt to derive the source code of the Financial Technology Services;
(10) disable or circumvent any access control or related device, process, or procedure established with respect to the Financial Technology Services;
(11) disassemble, modify, or reverse engineer the Financial Technology Services;
(12) seek to derive the source code from any executable object code provided to you;
(13) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works based on any part of the Financial Technology Services;
(14) use the Financial Technology Services in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Financial Technology Services;
(15) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
(16) upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
(17) upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
(18) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
14.7 “Quick Access” means an alternative method for signing into your electronic account, including alternative credentials like your fingerprint, log-in PIN, face ID, or other biometrics.
14.8 “Savings Account” or “Spruce Savings Account” means the Spruce-branded savings account established for you at Pathward.
14.9 “Spending Account” or “Spruce Spending Account” means the Spruce-branded savings account established for you at Pathward.
14.10 “Spruce Accounts” means your Spruce Spending Account and Spruce Savings Account.
14.11 “Spruce Electronic Account” means your way of accessing information about and managing your Spruce Accounts by logging in at www.SpruceMoney.com or the Spruce mobile app.
14.12 “Spruce User Agreement” or “Agreement” means this Spruce User Agreement.
14.13 “User Content” means any ideas, comments, questions, feedback, statements, survey responses, chat input, testimonials, or other content you provide in User Areas.
14.14 “User Areas” means blogs, message boards, chat rooms, e-mail, surveys, questionnaires, reviews, and other features of the Financial Technology Services that may be offered from time to time and are operated by us or a third party on our behalf.
14.15 “We,” “us,” or “our” means HRB Digital LLC; Emerald Financial Services, LLC; and their Affiliates as applicable (except as otherwise provided in the Arbitration Agreement).